Registration/Waiting List Form
Are you – or a family member or friend – deciding among different Childcare options? Rainbow Academy Learning and Child Care Centre can help. Families may register for childcare at the Rainbow Academy Learning and Child Care Centre by sending enquire to email firstname.lastname@example.org or applying to Wait list/Registration Form.
One of the highest compliments we can receive is the referral of your family and friends to Rainbow Academy Learning and Child Care Centre. In appreciation, we offer a token of our gratitude to anyone who refers new families to Rainbow Academy Learning and Child Care Centre. Anyone who refers a family to our center will receive a Reward of $200 as a thank you from Rainbow Academy Learning and Child Care Centre once the new family has paid their first month fee. If you are not currently with Rainbow Academy Learning and Child Care Centre, please fill it out Referral Form and email to us.
Arranging A Tour
We encourage families who are interested in Rainbow Academy Learning and Child Care Centre to visit the center with your eyes and asking questions as many as you want. Due to the COVID-19 Healthy and Safety protocols, we can arrange an afterhours tour for you, the tour will be conducted between 6:15-7:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Admission to Rainbow Academy Learning and Child Care Centre
The following steps will help you to begin your journey with us at Rainbow Academy Learning and Child Care Centre:
- Fill out a waitlist/application form
- If you are eligible for child care subsidy with the Region of Peel, you should do that now. Only residents of Peel Region qualify for subsidy at our center. Detailed information please visit https://www.peelregion.ca/childcare-subsidy/
- Email us to ensure that we have received your waitlist application.
- You will receive a call or email from us if a space is becoming available, respond immediately and make an appointment to come in and meet with us and have a tour of the program. You will be given an application package, please fill out application package and bring it back before your start date.
- Determine a start date and a week for transition visits. Transition visits help childcare to begin smoothly for both your child and your family (During the pandemic, we are not able to set transition visits).
- Family information can change – please keep the center informed when phone numbers, addresses or people who can pick up change.
Introducing Your Child to Rainbow Academy Learning and Child Care Centre
A child’s first experience in child care is a very exciting one. It takes time for each child to become comfortable in his/her new environment. The following tips can be helpful for everyone during the initial separation:
- Prepare your child in advance for the first day of care. Talk to them about the kinds of things they will be doing.
- Reassure them that you will stay with them for a while on the first day. Please plan for this if possible.
- Say goodbye to them when you are leaving. Tell them that you will be back to pick them up.
- If you tell them that you are coming early to pick them up, make sure you do come early.
- If your child has specific items can help her/him calm, please bring it with them.
The staff is always available and would like to be able to alleviate any fears or concerns you might have. We encourage you to ask any questions you might have regarding such things as programming or guidance. The knowledge will help you feel more comfortable which in turn will help your child feel more comfortable. Using Himama App to communicate with class staff and get engaged into their activities.